How do we provide you with the most patient-focused preventive care available? It starts by embracing a wellness model. This means that we strive to diligently prevent problems of the eyes before they start. This also means that we view each patient as a whole, not just looking at your eyes. We also employ, and teach, best practices for personal eyecare that include lifestyle modification.
Our top recommendations for optimizing the preventive care of your eyes and vision include:
- Comprehensive regular eye exams
- Occupational and sports eyewear that protects against ocular injuries and visual trauma
- Optimized nutrition that stresses eye-friendly nutrients and antioxidants to reduce the risk of disease
- Sunglasses to protect from common overexposure to the sun’s damaging UV rays
- BluTech eyewear to protect from common overexposure to electronic devices’ damaging blue rays