Your Eye Health
The personal choices that you make at every age can have a profound effect on your eye health. Taking good care of yourself, and working with experienced and dedicated medical practitioners, can truly pay off for your eyes as you age.
A wellness (role) model & compassionate care
At York Family Eyecare, your eye health starts with a wellness approach that focuses on healthy living for positive outcomes. You are seen by a primary-care eye doctor that gives you the compassionate care and the unhurried time that you deserve during your appointment. You are empowered to be an active participant in your own care choices.
Our eye doctor, Dr. Pelletier, is a wellness ally for every patient he sees in his family practice. That’s because he “lives it” every day as a true role model for healthy living. We encourage visitors to ask him questions and utilize his expertise. He is a rare breed of doctor nowadays who truly cares and loves knowing his patients.
The knowledge we provide is power
Under Dr. Pelletier’s leadership, we go the extra mile to provide the best resources, information, and treatment options. We understand that your eye health and your vision are among your greatest personal assets, and we’re here to help.
Help keep your eyes healthy with these proactive steps:
- Protect your eyes from ocular injury on the job and elsewhere
- Protect your eyes from digital eye strain
- Protect your eyes from damaging blue light from electronic devices
- Protect your eyes from the damaging UV rays of the sun
- Correct your vision appropriately
- Try our unique MPOD screenings and vitamins to help prevent partial blindness from macular degeneration
- Get enough rest
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat nutritious whole, unprocessed foods that include antioxidant-rich choices
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid smoking
- Get regular eye screenings and exams
Together we can make a difference for your precious eyes, and the amazing gift of vision.